Selling Your Home with Kathe Barge
Selling your home and looking for a realtor? In addition to effective pricing, state-of-the art marketing and continuous market feedback, I provide personal services to each individual client of the highest caliber. As your realtor, you can expect me to provide:
- Advice on preparing your home before you list to achieve the best possible sales price.
- A full-time commitment to tirelessly searching out a buyer for your home at the best possible price.
- Preparation of a Value Analysis for seriously interested buyers to help them understand the value in your home.
- A thorough understanding of the forms and agreements necessary to sell your home.
- Presentation of all offers on your home with all information necessary for you to make an well-reasoned decision.
- Strategic negotiations of all offers, drawing on my prior experience as an attorney, to achieve the right price and terms for you.
- Guidance on home inspection issues.
- Access to my connections and resources.
- Follow up on any contingencies, such as inspections and/or mortgage, to be sure that they are cleared in a timely manner.
- Prompt response to your needs, questions and concerns.
- Collection and preparation of items needed for closing.
- Guidance through the closing process.
As a full-time realtor, I am pleased to provide my clients with professional representation as a Seller’s Agent.
I am a full-time licensed realtor – I do not work as part of a team and as such you can be assured that you will always benefit from my personal expertise through each and every stage of your real estate transaction. I look forward to working with you personally to make selling a home a success!
REAL ESTATE SERVICES
401 Broad Street
Sewickley, PA 15143
Office: 412-741-2200 x238
DO WE REALLY HAVE TO HAVE OUR HOME PROFESSIONALLY DEEP CLEANED BEFORE PUTTING IT ON THE MARKET? The short answer is yes, but here is why! When we live in our homes, we don’t see the dirt and the grime build up. Even if you have your home cleaned every week, it is...
OUR HOME IS ON THE MARKET – IS IT OK TO SHOW IT DECORATED FOR THE HOLIDAYS? Decorating for the holidays while your home is on the market is not a bad idea – homes often look their best decorated for the holidays – as long as a few basic guidelines are followed....
WE WOULD LIKE TO BUY A NEW HOME SOON BUT INTEREST RATES SEEM VERY HIGH – WE SEE ADVERTISEMENTS FOR INTERNET LENDERS OFFERING WHAT SEEM TO BE BELOW MARKET RATES. IS THIS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? If you were simply refinancing an existing mortgage debt, you MAY be ok...